We create unique, sophisticated, cinematic videos for Telluride’s most elite luxury real estate listings.

You need show-stopping marketing materials that will set your home apart from the rest. As a luxury realtor, you have to reach and hook more potential buyers from all around the world. Telluride is a hub for sophisticated taste and rugged, natural beauty. Video is a robust tool for agents, brokers, and firm to build their brand and generate new business online. 

At Coral Cove Imagery, we don't simply produce informational real estate video tours; we tell the story of each home. What would it feel like to call this place home? Could I imagine my life here? Is this the mountain retreat I've been dreaming of? These are just a few questions we address when producing our luxury real estate video tours. We not only produce unforgettable, vibrant visuals, but also use carefully curated music and strategic editing to emotionally engage potential buyers. You can count on us to deliver top-quality, professional, and creative results every time. 

We may be fresh transplants from the tropical oasis of Big Island, Hawaii, but now we call the San Juan Mountains home. Whether capturing vibrant, tropical landscapes or wild backcountry Colorado scenes, pristine nature will always be at the heart of our visual media. The power, beauty and grace of Mother Nature is undeniable.


Sample Videos:

I have worked with Coral Cove imagery on several occasions for high end photography and videography. Christine is a true professional in every sense and has an exceptional eye for detail and composition. Every shot is carefully planned out, staged, and orchestrated to perfection. Christine and her team are always, punctual, prepared with the highest quality equipment, considerate, and efficient to produce stunning work. Coral Cove imagery has also done several video projects for me all of which has turned out to be Oscar-worthy! On top of all of this the team is absolutely delight to work with and wonderful people that will brighten your day. I would highly recommend Coral Cove imagery for any and all of your creative needs. Can’t thank you enough. Mahalo!
— Karen Ferrara, MBA, R(S)

Why use video to sell real estate?

  • Homeowners more likely to choose you as their selling agent: 73% of homeowners say they're more likely to list with a realtor who uses video marketing. Yet only 9% of agents create listing videos. Are you one of them? Set yourself apart from the other 91%. (Source: NAB)

  • Increase in the number of buyer inquires and sales: Australian real estate agency Jellis Craig reported a 403% increase in the number of property inquires when their property marketing featured an online video. And Realtor Century 21 noticed a 20% increase in sales after implementing a video marketing campaign.

  • YouTube is one of the most popular search engines: 51% of home shoppers rated YouTube as their top video research site. And with over a billion users, that's nearly one-third of all people on the internet. (Source NAB)

  • Prospective buyers see great value in video tours: 40% of prospective buyers found "virtual tours to be very useful." (Source: NAB)

  • Increased click-through rate in email marketing: Adding video to your emails can increase your click-through rate by 200-300%.

  • Fully utilize your company's marketing channels: Many luxury real estate companies such as Sotheby's, Christie's and Luxury Portfolio prominently feature property videos on their website homepages and social media outlets. By producing high quality videos, you can submit to be featured on these highly-visited sites, gaining premium placement in front of thousands of qualified luxury buyers.

One of Hawaii's most expensive homes sold in 2016 - Went into Escrow in 9 days!

I needed a first class creative company to create a high end, five star website and video for a multimillion dollar property that I was getting ready to market. After an immediate reply from Coral Cove Imagery, we went to work and after multiple client initiated revisions and a huge amount of patience on the part of Coral Cove, we had both products up and online in a very short amount of time. The products are amazing and the property went into escrow in 9 days. I would highly recommend Coral Cove Imagery’s services and team.
— Adam Atwood, R(S)